Tropical Range, by Imaginate Decor.
Bring the tropics into your bedroom or living room with our bold, bright and rather fabulous design.
Green and Nature inspired decor can definitely enhance your mood and emotions, so why not add a splash of green, with Imaginate’s Tropical Range
Here are the facts about the colour GREEN:
- Few would be surprised to learn that those who live in, leafy suburbs tend to have healthier lives.
- Scientists have found that being closer to nature brings even greater advantages.
- Those who live in places surrounded by greenery are also more generous, sociable, calm and trusting – no matter how impoverished the area might be.
- How does the colour green make you feel? For many people, it immediately brings to mind the lush green of grass, trees, and forests. Perhaps because green is so heavily associated with nature, it is often described as a refreshing and tranquil color.
“Green, which is Nature’s colour, is restful, soothing, cheerful, and health-giving.” – Paul Brunton
The Colour Psychology of Green
- Green is a cool colour that symbolizes nature and the natural world.
- Green also represents tranquility, good luck, health, and jealousy.
- Researchers have also found that green can improve reading ability. Some students may find that laying a transparent sheet of green paper over reading material increases reading speed and comprehension.
- Green is often used in decorating for its calming effect. For example, guests waiting to appear on television programs often wait in a “green room” to relax.
- Green is thought to relieve stress and help heal.
Green Is Calming
Green Is Exciting
Green Is the Color of Compassion
Green Is Natural
Green Is Optimistic